Wow, this is a first for me. An award!! Unique Blogger at that! So excited! Thank you to Wendy (What The Log Had to Say) for nominating me! I shall do my best to answer the questions and forward this on.
- Display the award
- Thank the person who nominated you, post a link to their blog
- Answer the questions they’ve written for you
- Nominate 8-13 bloggers and give them three questions in the spirit of sharing love and solidarity within our blogging family!
- If you could change one thing about your favourite book, what would it be?
That it would never end! When I think about the way Half Of A Yellow Sun ended for instance, I really just wanted to know what happened next. I’m not saying there should be a sequel, because the ending was really good and fitted the story but I still wish I could know what happened next to the characters. Great novels will do that, keep you wondering about the characters, long after the time you have spent with them has passed.
- What do you think about cliffhanger endings?
Love them especially if there is a sequel. The only thing I don’t like is if it’s a long series and each book is relatively short so I have to keep buying the next in the series to actually finish the story. This tends to happen a lot with eBooks and it can get quite irritating especially when you start to feel like an author has just padded out a story for extra gain. Not cool!
- What are your favourite bookstagram/blog accounts?
So many but I’d say these are the Instagram ones that always catch my eye. I will nominate my favourite blog accounts below.
- Run Wright
- Priyasha, BOOKS AND CO
- Thrice Read
- What’s your favourite thing about being a book blogger?
- How do you feel about audiobooks?
- Which literary cliche do you genuinely despise?
Ok that’s me. Enjoy and do pass on if you can.